Customer Service Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Customer Service Coordinator
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
(Customer) Supply Chain Coordinator (m/f/d)
- Process domestic orders according to customer ship dates and monthly sales targets
- Collaborate closely with Mattel’s 4PL Service Provider DHL (4th Party Logistics – Transport Management System)
- Support preparation of customer meetings with focus on Customer Service and Supply Chain
- Coordinate customer requirements with internal processes
- Accurate and timely investigation and resolution of claims
- Develop a proactive relationship with customers and be the first point of contact for Supply Chain related customer requirements
- Carry out Operational Excellence / Continuous Improvement projects
- Drive Customer projects improving performance
- Academic degree in business administration, preferably with focus on Logistics / Supply Chain Management or dual study program "Ausbildung zum Speditionskaufmann/frau/diverse"
- and Supply Chain / Logistics BW
- 1-2 years of experience in FMCG or Retail industry
- Advanced Excel experience (pivot tables; charts; functions; etc.)
- Pro-active and customer centric approach
- Team-Player with intercultural awareness
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Numerate with accurate data entry skills
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office), preferably AS400 experience
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize (80/20 pareto)
- Flexible and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
|At our office in Frankfurt, approx. one hundred people are employed. The office is conveniently located next to the tram station. Working at Mattel, you will find that we offer a friendly & collegial atmosphere where ethics and integrity are highly valued. You will also notice the creative and innovative drive of our people, which has formed the basis of our success throughout our many years of existence.|
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.