Customer Service Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
(Customer) Supply Chain Coordinator
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
"There are very few companies where you can work and have the realistic opportunity to make the world happier and inspire future generations at the same time. Mattel is one of those companies."
Richard Dickson, President and COO
Almost every one of us has come into contact with Mattel products at least once in his life: whether with Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, Fisher-Price® or board games such as UNO or Scrabble. Since its foundation in 1945 in a garage workshop in Southern California in the USA, Mattel has been one of the world's most important toy manufacturers. Around 32,000 employees in around 40 countries worldwide ensure that young and old can enjoy Mattel products in over 150 countries.
And just as the world never stands still, Mattel is always on the move. Mattel motivates its employees to think boldly, to develop new and extraordinary ideas that will inspire the next generation.
Our office in Frankfurt employs around 100 people and is conveniently located next to the Westbahnhof railway station. If you work at Mattel, you will find that we offer flat hierarchies with a friendly and collegial atmosphere, in which ethics and integrity have a high value. Coffee, tea and water are provided free of charge so that you can find your colleagues in one of our modern kitchens for a relaxed chat or team meeting. We also have our Mattel MOVE! Team, a group of employees that organizes all kinds of fun gatherings. Our work is also characterized by great passion for our products.
(Customer) Supply Chain Coordinator
In this position you will be part of our Customer Service team and responsible to provide premium customer service and be a key interface between Mattel and specific customers / channels for domestic order processing.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Process domestic orders according to customer ship dates and monthly sales targets
- Develop a proactive relationship with retailers & be a first point of contact for Supply Chain related customer requirements
- Collaborate closely with Mattel’s 4PL Service Provider DHL TMS (4th Party Logistics – Transport Management System)
- Coordinate alignment of customer requirements to internal processes
- Support preparation of customer meetings with focus on Customer Service and Logistics
- Accurate and timely investigation and resolution of claims
- Academic degree in business administration, preferably with focus on Logistics / Supply Chain Management
- 1-2 years of experience in FMCG or retail industry
- Pro-active and customer centric approach
- Team-Player with intercultural awareness
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Numerate with accurate data entry skills
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office), preferably AS400 experience
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize (80/20 pareto)
- Flexible and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
How to apply:
Do you see yourself as a match for this job? Then we look forward to your application! Please make sure to clearly motivate your application to help us gain a deeper understanding of how your background, ambition and personality fits to this role and in which aspects you still find a challenge for yourself. Please also include your availability and salary expectation.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.