Distribution and Warehouse Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Purpose of Position:
Manage inventory distribution for defined countries and maximize order allocation
- Maximize use of market inventory
- Provide accurate visibility of current and future stock levels
- Coordinate rework / VAS (Value Added Services) activities
- Maximize Unit Fill Rate for the market.
- Ability to analyze and interpret numerical data
- Good understanding of Supply Chain Management
- Ability to find & recommend solutions to potential issues
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload (80/20 pareto)
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment and keep calm under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels
- Strong computer skills: Excel; Cognos & AS400 desirable; SQL advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
Academic degree in business administration, preferably with focus on Logistics / Planning or Supply Chain Management and first experience in FMCG industry.
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.