Human Resources Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Manager of Talent Acquisition
Hong Kong, Central and Western District
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Reporting into the Sr. Director, Regional Head of HR, the Manager of Talent Acquisition will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment of talent, employer brand marketing and TA management. We are looking for an experienced recruiter who can act as both a producer and recruiter at ground level.
What Your Impact Will Be:
- End-to-end recruitment including passive talent outreach and/or directing HH agencies to fulfil hiring requisitions for all HK based positions (including Senior Executive roles)
- Build competitive Talent market maps and market intelligence (Toy Industry, Retail, Tech, Film/TV, Auto, etc.)
- Strategize different ways to build diverse talent pipelines and work on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Talent Pipeline building for evergreen roles
- Present findings, market, candidates to hiring managers of all levels
Employer Brand Marketing & Communications (30%):
- Employer brand amplification:
- Channel management
- Mattel Careers site
- LinkedIn - paid marketing opportunities as needed – analyze ads, campaigns and additional buys may be required for certain roles/campaigns
- D&I channels as needed
- Research new channels as needed
- Content creation and/or curation, and asset management for above channels
- Coordination with other Mattel social campaigns & ability to work with our marketing / digital team as needed to build a cohesive strategy
- Oversee on events/campaigns and content calendar and align with Global COE for TA
- Channel management
- Internal event planning/communications as needed, to leverage townhall, employee events, conferences, booths to amplify Employer Brand and ensure it resonates inside out
- Work with Corporate Communications and TA team to align macro Mattel messaging.
- Other projects, as directed.
TA Management (20%)
- Manage overall recruitment budget and strategy balancing resource capacity and cost effectiveness
- Manage performance levels of supplementary recruitment vendors including contract negotiation and preferred vendor panel e.g. HH agencies, candidate assessments, background checks. This may include regional MSA contracts
- Data Analysis – pull and present data including recruitment efficiencies, and sourcing channel effectiveness, analyze social posts and content success and engagement.
- May also need to pull/analyze additional data for recruiters across markets in APAC.
What We're Looking For:
- 8+ years’ previous experience of corporate and/or agency recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting, operating at MNC global standards
- Demonstrated track record in designing and executing recruitment strategy, digital hiring campaigns with clear performance measures
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent professional experience
- Strong communication skills, professionalism and business acumen that is necessary to interact with candidates, hiring managers and senior leaders within our organization
- Tons of initiative and the desire to always go the extra mile
- Ability to develop and nurture strong relationships with hiring managers and candidates
- Strong research skills and thorough knowledge of the best recruiting resources
- Must be fluent in Cantonese, English (written and spoken)
- Strong technical skills, digitally savvy and proficient use of ATS, LinkedIn, social-media recruitment platforms
- Proven track record in managing teams will be an added advantage
What It’s Like to Work Here:
Mattel is passionate about our employee experience, which is built on community, opportunity and purpose. Our employees are at their best when they’re recognized, rewarded, and empowered to drive their own Mattel journey – that’s why we offer flexible work schedules, unlimited paid time off for exempt employees, a generous holiday schedule, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. Depending on location, we also provide on-site resources like childcare and a fitness center to help seamlessly integrate work and life. There are endless opportunities to grow here, with a strong focus on career development, open access to senior leadership, and on-site and online training. Employees often say the best part of working at Mattel is the people, and we build our community through employee resource groups, clubs, leagues and activities that allow you to bring the “whole you” to work. We’re a family-friendly, inclusive, purpose-driven company that provides ample time and unique opportunities to give back to the communities in which we work and play. Our employees embody our WONDER values and are ready to put them into action every day.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.