Accounting and Finance Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Hong Kong, Central and Western District
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
- Handle and review financial & management reporting, customer accounting, audit and forecasting with the assistance of subordinate
- Responsible for month-end closing and quarterly financial reports for US management review
- Perform cashflow forecast and account receivable forecast reports
- Manage the accounts receivable and liaise with both internal and external parties for customers related matters
- Conduct financial and business analysis to support business decisions
- Deal with financial and SOX audit and ensure compliance of internal controls
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and assignments
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance or other related disciplines
- Qualified member of HKICPA / ACCA or equivalent
- At least 5 - 6 years of relevant experience in financial & management reporting, forecast and analysis, preferably from MNCs
- Proficient in MS Office specifically with sound knowledge in Excel e.g. Pivot table & VLOOKUP is a must
- Knowledgeable in Oracle Financial System is preferred
- A good team player with positive mindset, good interpersonal and communication skills
- With strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good command of both written and spoken skills English and Chinese
* Virtual interviews will be set up with the shortlisted candidates as a preliminary screening process
Who Should Join Us:
We are not only looking for the right experience and skill set, but also for attitude, potential & cultural fit.
If you are creative, energetic, passionate with a growth mindset and devoted to developing your future career in the world’s leading toy company, you are welcome to be a part of our team and we will play & grow together!
What We Offer:
As a caring company, we are committed to providing engaging and work-life balance environment, competitive remuneration, comprehensive fringe benefits, and progressive career opportunities to our people.
Our benefits include:
- 5-day work week; 2 Half-Day off every month
- Flexi Working Hours
- 13th Month Salary and Performance Bonus
- Annual Leave and Company Holidays
- Group Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- MPF/ Mattel Retirement Scheme (ORSO Scheme)
- Training Sponsorship & Education Subsidy
- Comprehensive Wellness Programs
How To Apply:
Interested parties please click “Apply Now” to send your full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format), current and expected salary to us for review.
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may assume their application unsuccessful. All information will be treated in strictest confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose.
About Mattel Asia Pacific Sourcing Ltd.
Mattel Inc. is a worldwide creations company that designs, develops and grows a portfolio of global toys brands recognized around the world from iconic toys such as Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and American Girl® to exciting brands like Monster High®, Ever After High® and Max Steel® and lines and products made in collaboration with leading entertainment and technology companies.
We are a US based purpose-driven leading toy company to inspire WONDER in our next generation to shape a brighter tomorrow. Operating in more than 38 countries, we embrace diversity through respecting differences in cultural backgrounds, lifestyles and work styles. Consistently being recognized as a top company to work for, Mattel is committed to providing an engaging environment for our employees to work and grow, both personally and professionally. Working within Mattel, you will develop your career in toy industry and partner with us to drive innovation in creating the best toy products to contribute to the great success and continued growth of our business.
To know more about us, please visit our Website/ follow us on LinkedIn/ watch us on Youtube!
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.