Distribution and Warehouse Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Material Operations Coordinator
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Provides operations support to the facility by completing a variety of activities related to the value-added services department.
What Your Impact Will Be:
- Coordinates weekly VAS production schedules based on demand, availability and line capacity.
- Review documents, system data, and other instructions for each job/ production run to ensure each job is completed accurately.
- Coordinate with 3PL operations and transportation departments as need to verify inventory, shipping dates, and other necessary information.
- Coordinate with other internal departments to ensure materials and information for each job is obtained in a timely manner
- Prepares and distributes reports as required (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Ensures compliance with customer requirements pertaining to price ticketing and prep.
- Able to perform work with accuracy
- Ability to operate a computer with Microsoft Office software and a learn a various programs
- Other responsibilities and tasks as assigned by your manager or supervisor
What We're Looking For:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to work in a warehouse environment and lift up to 20 pounds
- Able to collaborate with management, staff, customers, vendors, and corporate partners.
- Strong writing skills. Able to write reports and correspondences.
- Strong reading skills. Able to read and interpret documents such as shipping documents, bills of lading, reports, inventory documents
- Ability to follow instructions
- Strong oral communication skills. Able to speak effectively before staff,management customers, vendors, and other corporate partners
- Able to analyses and interpret reports,graphs, and other data
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Experience working in a warehouse or logistics environment preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.