We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-five year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you're in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Sr Warehouse Associate
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It’s our heritage and it’s also our future. Because we don’t just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
The Opportunity: The Sr. Warehouse Associate performs a variety of functions related labeling product, checking/validating the accuracy of orders or product, and auditing.
What Your Impact Will Be: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. This list is not all inclusive.
· Label incoming and/or outgoing product by matching names and numbers on labels to specific cartons.
· Audit warehouse locations and update database system
· Audit all outbound orders for accuracy including carton count, SKU’s, labels, etc.
· Separate paperwork, ensure drivers are given correct paperwork, and ensure the correct paperwork is included with each order
· Provide trailer information and pallet patterns for incoming trailers to material handlers
· Count incoming product and verifies quantities and SKU’s
· Posts verified product in internal system and notifies warehouse department when product is ready for put-away
· Comply with customer requirements by labeling and wrapping product for out bound loads by matching letter and number combinations on labels to product
· Able to attend work regularly and on a timely manner
· Able to perform work with accuracy
· Able to learn and use various warehouse management programs
· Other responsibilities and tasks as assigned by your manager or supervisor
What We’re Looking For:
*1 year of related experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and in an effective manner
· Able to collaborate with employees at all levels within the warehouse
· Basic mathematic skills- ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers, common fraction, and decimals
· Ability to understand and carry out written and verbal instructions
· Able to problem solve basic work related challenges
· Ability to speak, read, and write in English.
· Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to utilize the following equipment in a safe and satisfactory manner with or without reasonable accommodations.
· AS-400 operating systems preferred
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Mattel we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Mattel is recognized for the second year in a row as a Great Place to Work™ and as one of Fast Company’s Best Workplaces for Innovators in 2022.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.