Distribution and Warehouse Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Yard Truck Driver
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Moves trailers in Shipping and Receiving yards. Drives product to and from other locations as needed.
What Your Impact Will Be:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Move loaded and empty trailers to and from receiving dock doors. Spots empty trailers to shipping dock doors for outbound loads.
- Move product to and from other locations as needed.
- Use computer system to update trailer movement and status in yard.
- Maintain daily logs and documentation.
- Examine and maintain equipment on a daily basis.
- Maintain a safe driving record and minimal property damage.
- Ensure the accurate and safe movement of equipment in the yard. Safely maneuver trailers into and out of tight spaces.
- Complete tasks accurately and within the allotted time.
- Ensure trailers are properly and securely in position for unloading. This includes cutting seals, opening trailer doors, and applying chalks, physically verifies trailers are empty prior to removing from dock door, change trailers status from full to empty.
- Climb in and out of tractor trailer
- Hook and unhook trailers from tractor trailer
- Other tasks as assigned.
- driving = 85%, maintenance = 5%, maintaining records/documentation = 5%, other= 5%
What We're Looking For:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Possess or able to acquire a Class A commercial driver’s license
- 3+ years of experience in truck driving experience
- Possess or able to acquire and maintain a fork lift certification
- Complete and pass required training
- Able to read, write, and communicate in English
- Abel to read serial numbers, sku’s, and numbers and letters on seals. Able to match numbers and letters on seals to paperwork and vice versa.
- Able to understand and follow written and oral direction
- Able to perform basic math skills such as add, subtract, multiply, and divide
- Able to make sound decisions and judgments concerning vehicle operation and safety
- Able to work independently and at a fast pace
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to utilize the following equipment in a safe and satisfactory manner with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Tractor Trailer
- 23-53 foot trailers
- Hand tools- Bolt cutters
- Propane tank
- Two-way Radio/ Walkie-Talkie
- Clamp Truck and Fork Lift
- RF System
- Other systems
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is constantly exposed to:
- Moving mechanical parts
- Outside weather conditions
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is occasionally exposed to:
- Fumes or airborne particles
- Toxic chemicals and vibration.
- Loud work area
|Upto 75 lbs.||X|
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.