We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-five year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you're in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Business Analyst Specialist- IT
Kowloon, Kowloon City
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It’s our heritage and it’s also our future. Because we don’t just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
Mattel is currently seeking a Business Analyst Specialist in our Global Technology Organization. This role will report directly to the Director, IT, responsible for delivering technology solutions across our Brands, Global Supply Chain and Corporate back office solutions.
This role will oversee QMS, Quality, Laboratory Management, Safety, Regulatory Compliance, and Sustainability platforms, which helps drive business drive quality, safety, and compliance.
What Your Impact Will Be:
- Partner with the business process owners to gain an in-depth knowledge for process improvement
- Develop business requirement and business case documents, along with financial justification and ROI for all initiatives
- Work with business to identify issues, problems, and opportunities; compare data from different sources to draw conclusions; use effective approaches for developing appropriate actions and solutions
- Develop and sustain productive customer relationships
- Lead User Acceptance testing, to ensure that the system addresses the business needs from the user’s point of view
- Manage multiple projects and personnel to coordinate all aspects of implementation and delivery of tasks
- Coordinate Organization Change Management in alignment with the “to be” state
- Maintain effective knowledge of the Quality Management processes, thorough awareness and evaluation of trends and developments of emerging technologies
- Evaluate timing of software version upgrades and facilitate migrations
- Partner with GTO Client Services, to ensure timely and effective support/break/fix and add/change services
What We’re Looking For:
- Degree holder with 5+ years of relevant experience working in IT in a global delivery function
- Must have working knowledge in 2 or more of the following domains: Product Lifecycle Management, Quality Management, or Sustainability
- Experience with managing a Quality Management System, with various modules that satisfy Quality, Safety, and Compliance requirements preferred
- Experience with quality applications such as Polarion, STARLIMS, Chemical Management Database, Dexi – Data Scrapping Tool, and iCiX is preferred
- Experience with PowerBI, Cognos, Tableau, and Google Data Lake is preferred. Oracle Agile PLM, or Salesforce Service Cloud experiences a plus
- Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods or Fast Fashion industries preferred
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, able to create dashboards and establishing KPIs
- Able to work with contractors and consultants to drive outcome and presenting to business stakeholders on a regular basis
- Experience with compliance documentation management and support
- Open to travel as needed (approximately 10%)
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.