We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Sr Manager Regional Sales
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
In Sales we are in charge of leading the commercial team and build One Team with the functional areas.
Our main responsibility is to create and manage the country's commercial strategy, by positioning our brands as market leaders in each categories and channels.
Our Sales team is looking for members who are passionate about leadership, maintain and consolidate business relationships with customers, continuous monitoring, troubleshooting, achieve gross sales and sell out plans. If you are looking for new challenges, this job could be just what you are looking for.
- Team Management
- Modern channel experience (Ripley, Falabella, Cencosud, Tottus, Cencosud)
- Knowledge of traditional channel (distributors and wholesalers)
- Financial retail analysis and knowledge of financial statements (Financial KPI's; P&L Clients and P&L organizations)
- KPI's of macroeconomics and consumer goods
- Strategic thinking (Generate channel and customer strategies, Management KPI's)
- Negotiations from the highest level of clients
- Management of commercial budget
- Desirable: Trade Mkt management
- Advanced English
- Excel advanced level.
- Travel availability
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.