Retail and Merchandising Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Los Angeles, California
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
American Girl Los Angeles is looking for a dynamic individual as Visual Merchandiser to execute American Girl’s visual standards at the retail store level. This position entails new product launches and initiatives, seasonal floor sets, changes to floor due to product availability, daily maintenance of product displays, and adherence to the organization’s visual high standards.
• Assist visual merchandising manager in the execution of display window changes, merchandise changes and planogram layouts, and graphic changes.
• Create dynamic displays using dolls and complementary product. Keep current on product knowledge.
• Demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing tasks based on business need and to troubleshoot when product availability becomes an issue.
• Maintain the overall visual and merchandising standards of the store consistent with the organization’s vision of the brand.
• Develop and maintain positive, cooperative relationships with staff, management, and corporate partners. Provide assistance to customers as needed.
• Stock merchandise when needed.
• 1 – 2 years of successful work experience in retail merchandising, retail, or related field which includes expertise in customer service, preferred.
• Manual skills in doll styling, straight blade cutting, and minor assembly, preferred.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
What It’s Like to Work Here:
American Girl is subsidiary of Mattel, a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT, www.mattel.com), a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.