Sales Support Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Customer Services Supervisor
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
We are looking for a Customer Services Supervisor to join our team at the heart of the business, based in Maidenhead. A great opportunity for someone seeking an exciting career path within Supply Chain.
Purpose of Position
To provide premium customer service and be a key interface between Mattel and specific customer(s)
- Team Management and Development.
- To lead a channel of customers, e.g grocers, specialists , digital
- Develop Proactive Relationship with retailers & be first point of contact for Supply Chain related queries.
- Management and improvement to Customer KPI’s especially On Time & Unit FIll
- Management of domestic orders to customer ship dates and monthly sales targets.
- Logistic claims resolution & improvement
- Propose & lead selected department improvement initiatives.
- Analytical with accurate data entry skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Influencing skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Confident to recommend innovative solutions
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel in the UK including occasional foreign travel where appropriate
- Car driver essential
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office, Preferably AS400 & Oracle experience)
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with preferably 3 to 5 years of experience in a job related to Customer Services or Supply Chain, previous experience of working with Grocery retailers is highly desirable.
- Strong supervisory skills minimum 2 years’ experience in managing performance, training & development
Internal Use Only: #LI-AW1
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.