We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Part-Time Line Cook
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
* Prep and prepare recipes consistently, efficiently, and in proper quantities to support business levels.
* Ensure line station set-up standards and recipe guidelines are followed; knowledge of all stations to act as back-up.
* Perform opening, closing, and side duties established by the restaurant/kitchen supervisors.
* Ensure proper food safety and workplace safety procedures are followed.
* Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of all areas including the removal of garbage, sweeping and wet mopping, washing counter tops and equipment on a daily basis.
* Work collaboratively with the team to build a positive work environment.
* High School diploma or equivalent and a certification for an accredited or recognized culinary school, college, or comparable institution, preferred.
* Certified in local food preparation safety and sanitation standards.
* May be required to perform diverse physical tasks, including constant standing and walking, heavy lifting (30-50 lbs), etc.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.