We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Mexico City, Mexico City
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
- In charge of top brands.
- Full understanding of market trends of the corresponding categories, also understanding what the competition does differently
- Leverage data that create actionable decision making and strategies supporting LatAm business in order to:
- Uncover market opportunities suitable to all Latin America markets or identify local opportunities by country or channel.
- Create actionable brand and / or market strategies.
- Foster actionable communication plans.
- Provide meaningful inputs to feed Brand Development teams.
- Leverage data to explore best oportunities to expand and diversify LatAm Brand Portfolio (3rd party and white space identification and evaluation).
- Uncover marketing and sales solutions that translate into SOM growth thru close collaboration with LatAm commercial Teams
- Actively participate in LatAm Business Process (by alining business needs thru faster and better decision making)
Skills and Knowledge
- 3 - 4 years of experience in marketing area (tracking market trends, competitors, potential and existing customers)
- Proficency in English
- Analytical & organizational skills (use data to develop recommendations for the Marketing Department)
- Love to explore analytics, data trends, customer behavior all things influenced/impacted through analytics
- Ask critical questions, consistently seeking to find creative solutions to challenges
- Advanced Excel
- Budget management desired
We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds. Do you accept the challenge?
Follow us in LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/mattel-latin-america/.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.