We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Mexico City, Mexico City
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
In our Logistics and Planning Team we have the Procurement area and its main goal is to link corporate strategies with the particular objectives of the different business areas through the proactive search of the company value. We are responsible for managing and controlling the acquisitions of indirect goods and services across Latam. Expect a dynamic and fast-faced role where you get to make decisions that impact the foundation of this team.
Mattel is currently seeking a Buyer in Mexico City. This role will be a member of a dynamic team focused on the acquisition of indirect goods and services according to user needs and company policies for the Mexican and Central American markets. The Buyer will be involved in the process by maintaining a close relationship with suppliers for our Latam region. This position reports directly into the Procurement Manager.
- Administration of purchase orders.
- Registration of suppliers in the internal system.
- Carrying out audits.
- Negotiations and renewals with clients for the purchase of indirect goods.
- Ensure compliance with policies.
- Be the intermediary between the user and the legal area.
- Provide support to internal users.
What We’re Looking For:
- Expenses control
- Budget management
- Focus on customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Negotiation skills
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
The LATAM Region
Mattel Latin America has approximately 450 employees that impact $ 700M USD of annual revenues with a strong market share of 25%. We have been the toy industry leader over the last 5 years and the region has been recognized as one of the best commercial operations worldwide. Here you will find an energetic, millennial, fast-paced environment, with open spaces where opinions and ideas will always be listened. So, that we can foster a highly creative culture and assure a strong impact on families and children, because kids rule our world.
Our employees are empowered to drive their career to the next level. We encourage energetic players to collaborate in a multifunctional LatAm region.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.