We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Mexico City, Mexico City
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
- Conduct data-driven analysis based on primary and secondary market research and customer data
- Provide analysis and interpretations of campaign data and market insights to identify key drivers
- Plan, develop and implement effective marketing communication campaigns for conferences and exhibitions
- Deliver marketing and communications strategies for the organization
- Provide assistance to the sales team by compiling all details for upcoming brands, products, or services
- In charge of communication plan development
- Manage brand budget
- Manage marketing development brand plan
- Nielsen data understanding and interpretation
- In charge of the all the brand information consolidation
Skills & Knowledge
- 1 - 2 years of experience (not as an intern or trainee) in marketing area
- Advanced Excel
- Proficency in English
- Strong analytical skills
- Budget management desired
- Out of the box thinking - problem solving orientation
- Understanding of the company in a holistic way
- Ability to adapt to change, fast learning and with a sense of urgency developed
We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds. Do you accept the challenge?
Follow us in LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/mattel-latin-america/.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.