We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Mexico City, Mexico City
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It’s our heritage and it’s also our future. Because we don’t just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play.Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
The Marketing Team is responsible for the development and growth of our brands and categories in all Latin American countries by creating short- and long-term strategies. We are mainly in charge of creating and managing innovative plans, based on deep analysis and knowledge of our market, that ensure the highest consumer engagement with our brands to drive our sales. Expect a dynamic and fast-faced role where you get to make decisions that impact the foundation of this team.
Mattel is currently seeking a Marketing Analyst in Mexico City, Mexico. This role will be a member of a dynamic team focused on generating a communication program based on the client's needs and journey. The Marketing Analyst will be involved in the process by creating and designing the CRM strategy. This position reports directly into the Manager, Digital Marketing.
What Your Impact Will Be:
- Planning and optimization of communication messages
- Design and execute media and digital plans
- Full contact with agency to develop arts and execute strategic media planning
- Contact with Brands
- Manage Lead Acquisition plans and campaigns
- Create Customer Relationship Management
- Sense of business acumen.
- Digital knowledge.
- Experience working with social media and SEM.
- Brand strategy and positioning experience.
- Analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
The LATAM Region
Mattel Latin America has approximately 450 employees that impact $ 700M USD of annual revenues with a strong market share of 25%. We have been the toy industry leader over the last 5 years and the region has been recognized as one of the best commercial operations worldwide. Here you will find an energetic, millennial, fast-paced environment, with open spaces where opinions and ideas will always be listened. So, that we can foster a highly creative culture and assure a strong impact on families and children, because kids rule our world.
Our employees are empowered to drive their career to the next level. We encourage energetic players to collaborate in a multifunctional LatAm region.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.