We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Asset Protection Officer
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
American Girl is seeking a passionate individual who thrives in a friendly and fast-paced environment as an Asset Protection Associate for the Middleton.
This position will be responsible for:
* Maintaining the safety and security of the campuses
* Providing a welcoming and pleasant environment to American Girl's visitors and guests by greeting them, answering questions and alerting staff of visitor’s arrival.
* Reporting incidents which occur on campus and act as a first responder directing emergency phone calls from employees to the appropriate party
* Providing administrative duties which include: coordinating incoming and outgoing deliveries, responding to safety and security concerns and completing safety inspections.
* Minimum of 0-2 years related experience
* High school degree or equivalent, preferred
* Previous experience as a front-line customer service associate and/or security officer is a plus
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
* Must have a valid driver's license and meet American Girl's driver eligibility requirements.
* Healthcare background a plus. American Red Cross CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers certification, or equivalent by an accredited training program, within 30 days of hire is required, and provided by American Girl if necessary.
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.