Product Design Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
On-Call Digital Tech
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Our American Girl Photo Studio is looking for an On-Call Digital Tech. Under the direction and supervision of Photographer/Videographer, Digital Technicians assist photographer/videographer on set and responsible for the technical aspect of digital capture. Executes established studio workflow, which includes using Capture One software, apply file naming conventions, back up and distribute files, hand off assets to the Digital Asset Team. Works with the photographer to meet quality and creative visions expectations.
What Your Impact Will Be:
• May do some shooting for mid-low impact requests such as whitesweep, internal
corporate requests etc. Typically less than 45% of shift.
• Use and maintain all photo/video equipment: cameras, digital backs, lighting gear
and computer stations.
• Assist photographer/videographer in setting up shoot.
• Setup job session in Capture One with naming convention, balance color and
adjust exposure to meet creative intent and technical requirements.
• Prepare all digital equipment and cameras for studio and location projects
• Track shot lists
• Organize and back up all files to hard drives and internal servers- archive shoot
folder, process and distribute files.
• Ensure studio is cleaned and equipment is properly stored after shoots.
• Additional Studio Assistant duties as needed.
What We're Looking For:
•Full working knowledge of the most recent Capture One software, Photoshop, ChronoSync, Canon cameras, and studio lighting techniques & equipment.
•Must be able to think/work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced commercial photography studio environment.
•The fast-paced environment of shoots requires the candidate to be physically able to lift 50 pounds.
•2-5 years’ professional experience
What It’s Like to Work Here:
American Girl is subsidiary of Mattel, a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT, www.mattel.com), a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.