We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-five year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you're in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Seasonal Housekeeper – Middleton $17 per hour
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It’s our heritage and it’s also our future. Because we don’t just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
The Opportunity: American Girl is currently seeking a Housekeeper for our corporate office located in Middleton, WI who can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What Your Impact Will Be:
• Daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and annual team cleaning assignments
• Maintaining all types of flooring and stairways. This may include dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming
• Clean and sanitize restrooms including all fixtures
• Clean and maintain a variety of spaces/buildings including common areas, offices, commercial spaces and other areas
• Breakroom and kitchenette cleaning including but not limited to fridges, microwaves, etc.
• Remove and dispose of trash/debris
• Areas and cleaning route may vary depending on "need" or season
• Perform routine maintenance tasks
• Keep clean and organize custodial closets and spaces
• Maintain working condition of cleaning equipment
• Grounds work activity as needed.
What We’re Looking For:
• Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds, stand, walk, bend, use housekeeping equipment, and maintain constant physical movement throughout shift.
• Must have ability to work independently and as a team member.
• Must be able to make independent decisions, follow both verbal and written directions, and communicate effectively.
• Maintain a safe working environment for all employees and visitors while following all safety policies
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
What It’s Like to Work Here:
American Girl is subsidiary of Mattel, a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT, www.mattel.com), a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.