Customer Service Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Seasonal Remote Home Agent (Day Training)
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
American Girl is looking for friendly, dynamic individuals to join our team as Seasonal Customer Service Home Agents.
What Your Impact Will Be:
You will provide high quality customer experiences that exemplify the guiding truths of our Company service philosophy, while supporting our premium brand. During your typical day, you’ll process orders and catalogue requests, solve customer issues, and share order, product, and retail store information. This is a work from home position and it’s important to note that telecommuting is not necessarily for everyone. It requires a certain discipline and work ethic to succeed.
What We're Looking For:
- Must be able to attend a mandatory training
- Personal device required for orientation purposes, company will supply equipment for training and work purposes.
- A quiet, temperature-controlled, closed-door work area with no distractions or background noise (ie: pets, children, machinery, music or talking).
- Dedicated high-speed internet provided by a cable or DSL provider, located within the work area. A rough estimate of suitable connectivity for performing your duties as a home agent will be a Download Speed of not less than 7 Mb/s and an upload speed of not less than 2Mb/s. The expense associated with internet access is covered by you and may not be fully reimbursed by American Girl. Wi-Fi, cellular or satellite service does not meet requirements.
- Minor office supplies, (scratch paper, pens, calendar)
- Freedom from other responsibilities - you must be focused on work and not responsible for the caretaking of others (children, elderly, pets, etc.)
- Proven track record of strong contact center performance
- Technological proficient
- Self-motivation and strong sense of responsibility
- Independent problem-solving skill
- Flexibility to quickly adapt to changing schedules and assignments
- Organized and disciplined mindset
What It’s Like to Work Here:
American Girl is subsidiary of Mattel, a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT, www.mattel.com), a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.