Customer Service Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Seasonal Remote Home Agent (day training)
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
American Girl is looking for friendly, dynamic individuals to join our team as Seasonal Customer Service Home Agents.
What Your Impact Will Be:
You will provide high quality customer experiences that exemplify the guiding truths of our Company service philosophy, while supporting our premium brand. During your typical day, you’ll process orders and catalogue requests, solve customer issues, and share order, product, and retail store information. This is a work from home position and it’s important to note that telecommuting is not necessarily for everyone. It requires a certain discipline and work ethic to succeed.
What We're Looking For:
- Must be able to attend a mandatory training
- Personal device required for orientation purposes, company will supply equipment for training and work purposes. • A quiet, temperature-controlled, closed-door work area with no distractions or background noise (ie: pets, children, machinery, music or talking). There may be periodic unplanned visits from a Supervisor during scheduled work shifts.
- Dedicated high-speed internet provided by a cable or DSL provider, located within the work area. A rough estimate of suitable connectivity for performing your duties as a home agent will be a Download Speed of not less than 7 Mb/s and an upload speed of not less than 2Mb/s. The expense associated with internet access is covered by you and may not be fully reimbursed by American Girl. Wi-Fi, cellular or satellite service does not meet requirements.
- Minor office supplies, (scratch paper, pens, calendar)
- Freedom from other responsibilities - you must be focused on work and not responsible for the caretaking of others (children, elderly, pets, etc.)
- Proven track record of strong contact center performance
- Technological proficienc
- Self-motivation and strong sense of responsibility
- Independent problem-solving skill
- Flexibility to quickly adapt to changing schedules and assignments
- Organized and disciplined mindset
What It’s Like to Work Here:
American Girl, a subsidiary of Mattel, is passionate about our employee experience, which is built on community, opportunity and purpose. Our employees are at their best when they’re recognized, rewarded, and empowered to drive their own American Girl journey – that’s why we offer flexible work schedules, unlimited paid time off for exempt employees, a generous holiday schedule, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. There are endless opportunities to grow with us, by a strong focus on career development, open access to senior leadership, and on-site and online training. Employees often say the best part of working with us is the people, and we build our community through activities that allow you to bring the “whole you” to work. We’re a family-friendly, inclusive, purpose-driven company that provides ample time and unique opportunities to give back to the communities in which we work and play.
Who We Are:
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT, www.mattel.com), a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in the design and production of quality toys and consumer products. Headquartered in Middleton, WI, American Girl offers an inspiring world of dolls, content, and experiences that nourish a girl’s spirit and help develop her strength of character. Best-selling lines include Truly Me™, Girl of the Year™, Bitty Baby™, WellieWishers™, and American Girl’s classic historical characters. The company sells products through its award-winning catalogue, on americangirl.com, in its proprietary U.S. experiential retail stores, as well as at specialty retailers nationwide. By inspiring girls to be their best, American Girl has earned the loyalty of millions and the praise and trust of parents and educators.
Mattel creates innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential..
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.