We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-five year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you're in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Seasonal Toy Store Associate
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It’s our heritage and it’s also our future. Because we don’t just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
The Team: The easonal Toy Store Associate will be part of the retail business at the Mattel Toy store located at 8400 Fairway Place in Middleton.
The Opportunity: The Mattel Toy Store is seeking for Seasonal Toy Store Associates to provide prompt, efficient, and exceptional customer service. This includes the prompt processing of all cashiering transactions, answering questions and providing assistance, using suggestion selling skills, resolving customer problems, merchandising, inventory receiving and handling, communicating merchandise and service needs to management on a timely basis.
What Your Impact Will Be:
• Treats customer as No. 1 priority. Smiles and creates a positive, friendly, and professional atmosphere
• Adapts to the pace of business
• Receives payments from customers and issues receipts
• Reconciles daily cash
• Balances cash drawer
• Maintains the cash register area as well as the sales floor in a neat and orderly manner including stocking and merchandising store shelves
• Receives, unpacks, inspects and verifies quality of products/merchandise against order list and stores in appropriate shelves, etc
• Updates inventory records
• Maintains back stockroom in a neat and orderly manner
• Follows security procedures all areas
• May participate in educational activities and marketing activities
• Performs all related tasks as instructed by Management
What We’re Looking For:
1 year experience with cashiering and inventory processing
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.