We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Sr Marketing Coordinator
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
* Set-up content marketing projects and execute ongoing content marketing programs including publishing to the proper marketing vehicles. Ensure all proper tools are set-up to track and be able to report on finding and results
* Responsible for the setup, monitoring, and communication of the catalogue marketing of efforts including catalogue matrix & schedules, bulk process, package insert and spread reports. Manage copy point routing and gather feedback
* Assist business analytics and email marketing on projects and process including monthly retail capture reports, commission reports, geographic reports, and weekly regression testing
* Assist with Email campaign build, transaction email, and provide email back-up support as necessary
* Coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks, as assigned
* Provide actionable tracking and documentation against marketing spend budgets and travel budgets and provide monthly accruals, deferrals, and management of budgets
* Develop monthly reporting process for assigned projects and tasks, including purchase orders, etc.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing related field preferred
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in a related field
* Strong understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* ESP experience preferred
* Familiarity with budget tracking and management
* Ability to work independently and within a team
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Strong communications skills and the ability to work with a diverse group of people
ABOUT AMERICAN GIRL
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT, www.mattel.com), a creations company that inspires the wonder of childhood. Headquartered in Middleton, WI, American Girl offers an inspiring world of dolls, content, and experiences that nourish a girl’s spirit and help develop her strength of character. Best-selling lines include Truly Me™, Girl of the Year™, Bitty Baby™, WellieWishers™, and American Girl’s classic historical characters. The company sells products through its award-winning catalogue, on americangirl.com, in its proprietary U.S. experiential retail stores, as well as at specialty retailers nationwide. By inspiring girls to be their best, American Girl has earned the loyalty of millions and the praise and trust of parents and educators.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.