We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
On-Call Digital Technician (Part-Time)
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Under the direction and supervision of Photographer/Videographer, Digital Technicians assist
photographer/videographer on set and responsible for the technical aspect of digital
capture. Executes established studio workflow, which includes using Capture One
software, apply file naming conventions, back up and distribute files, hand off assets to
the Digital Asset Team. Works with the photographer to meet quality and creative
• May do some shooting for mid-low impact requests such as whitesweep, internal
corporate requests etc. Typically less than 45% of shift.
• Use and maintain all photo/video equipment: cameras, digital backs, lighting gear
and computer stations.
• Assist photographer/videographer in setting up shoot.
• Setup job session in Capture One with naming convention, balance color and
adjust exposure to meet creative intent and technical requirements.
• Prepare all digital equipment and cameras for studio and location projects
• Track shot lists
• Organize and back up all files to hard drives and internal servers- archive shoot
folder, process and distribute files.
• Ensure studio is cleaned and equipment is properly stored after shoots.
• Additional Studio Assistant duties as needed.
- Full working knowledge of the most recent Capture One software, Photoshop, ChronoSync, Canon cameras, and studio lighting techniques & equipment.
- Must be able to think/work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced commercial photography studio environment.
- The fast-paced environment of shoots requires the candidate to be physically able to lift 50 pounds.
- 2-5 years’ professional experience
ABOUT AMERICAN GIRL
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT, www.mattel.com), a creations company that inspires the wonder of childhood. Headquartered in Middleton, WI, American Girl offers an inspiring world of dolls, content, and experiences that nourish a girl’s spirit and help develop her strength of character. Best-selling lines include Truly Me™, Girl of the Year™, Bitty Baby™, WellieWishers™, and American Girl’s classic historical characters. The company sells products through its award-winning catalogue, on americangirl.com, in its proprietary U.S. experiential retail stores, as well as at specialty retailers nationwide. By inspiring girls to be their best, American Girl has earned the loyalty of millions and the praise and trust of parents and educators.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.