We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Temporary Graphic Designer - Digital Marketing
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
We are looking for a Temporary Graphic Designer- Digital to develop design concepts, layouts and creative based materials for the web that successfully satisfy the creative, marketing and merchandising needs of our brands.
* Create visually integrated design solutions that meet marketing strategies, including the design and maintenance of web-oriented marketing materials such as the corporate ecommerce site, emails, social media and microsites.
* Participate in concept development for corporate initiatives by developing creative against objectives brought to digital marketing tactics.
* Execute innovative designs that align with cross-channel creative direction.
* Collaborate with copywriters and designers on concept development for execution of channel work.
* Bachelors or Associates degree in graphic design or related field
* Strong online design portfolio highlighting creative examples of web design and digital marketing advertising.
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite applications; expertise in Photoshop including animation.
* Interactive design skills, including solid understanding of responsive design for multiple devices
* Ability to perform in a rapid creative execution environment and work with a cross functional group of designers and Marketers
* Motivated self-starter to manage workload
* Professional team player with strong interpersonal skills to collaborate and concept ideas
* A positive attitude and a flexible demeanor that enriches the team dynamic
* User Interface experience for mobile and desktop with a firm understanding of HTML and CSS and/or experience working in Adobe Experience Manager welcomed.
This temporary position is anticipated to work 40 hours/week and will be scheduled through the end of December.
What It’s Like to Work Here:
American Girl, a subsidiary of Mattel, is passionate about our employee experience, which is built on community, opportunity and purpose. Our employees are at their best when they’re recognized, rewarded, and empowered to drive their own American Girl journey – that’s why we offer flexible work schedules, unlimited paid time off for exempt employees, a generous holiday schedule, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. There are endless opportunities to grow with us, by a strong focus on career development, open access to senior leadership, and on-site and online training. Employees often say the best part of working with us is the people, and we build our community through activities that allow you to bring the “whole you” to work. We’re a family-friendly, inclusive, purpose-driven company that provides ample time and unique opportunities to give back to the communities in which we work and play.
Who We Are:
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT, www.mattel.com), a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in the design and production of quality toys and consumer products. Headquartered in Middleton, WI, American Girl offers an inspiring world of dolls, content, and experiences that nourish a girl’s spirit and help develop her strength of character. Best-selling lines include Truly Me™, Girl of the Year™, Bitty Baby™, WellieWishers™, and American Girl’s classic historical characters. The company sells products through its award-winning catalogue, on americangirl.com, in its proprietary U.S. experiential retail stores, as well as at specialty retailers nationwide. By inspiring girls to be their best, American Girl has earned the loyalty of millions and the praise and trust of parents and educators.
Mattel creates innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential..
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.