We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-five year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you're in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Mattel Merchandiser Seasonal Associate - Miramar FL 33025, 33023, 33024
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
WHO WE ARE:
This is Retail Service at Mattel. We get it done! The Mattel Retail Service organization is an extension of our Sales & Marketing teams - at the store level. Our team is made up of retail experts who are dedicated to providing premier in-store execution & conversion. With 50 years of continuous service at Mattel, we focus on Merchandising, Retail Execution, Customer Service, Sales and Training while delivering real time Business Insights. We are passionate about our portfolio of leading global brands and our success in the marketplace. We embrace growth, opportunity, innovation and support teamwork. We are the best full-service organization in the industry!
Mattel Retail Service Division is seeking (a) Part Time Associate(s) to team with Retail Service Representatives.
Responsibilities include merchandising Mattel/Fisher Price products on the shelf, building displays, implementing Point of Purchase materials, ensuring planogram compliance, and providing customer service. Also included are participation in special projects and conducting in-store demonstrations.
Successful candidates will be flexible and enjoy a fast paced working environment.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Have daily access to a computer with Microsoft Windows and reliable Internet to input payroll/expense information and access email.
- Have access to a Vehicle including valid driver’s license and current car insurance indicating you are named insured on the vehicle being used to perform your duties or reliable transportation.
- Physical requirements: climbing ladders up to 12’ tall, ability to regularly lift up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. from floor to waist or chest height, operate power tools (screw driver & drill), able to stand, bend, twist, squat, kneel and walk for long periods of time, while adhering to safety policies and expectations.
- Available to work daytime hours during the week and scheduled weekends. Total weekly hours vary depending on the needs of the business from 10-40 hours per week.
- Must live within 30 miles of Miramar FL 33025, 33023, 33024 to service/partner with assigned Rep.
- Preferred requirement to have Google Chrome Mobile device be running on one of the last major operating system releases: Android OS v8.0+ released August 2017 (current OS version = 12, released October 2021)
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent
- Consumer product industry or retail experience
- Computer skill set
- Previous Mattel experience
To be considered for this position, please apply online at www.mattel.com/careers.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.