We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Jr. Key Account Rep (1 Year Contract)
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
We are currently seeking a contract Associate Sales Rep that will work in conjunction with the Fisher Price Baby Sales Manager to build strategic account plans and service accounts to meet our mutual goals.
- Review weekly reports, customer sales and marketing programs and other data as necessary to recommend actions to achieve goals. Must be knowledgeable in excel and reading reports.
- Assist in regular account meetings and be prepared with POS/Ship data analysis, action plans and appropriate follow ups
- Sales planning and item forecasting for multiple accounts
- Support the growth in the online businesses, including item maintenance and forecasting assistance
- Interacts regularly with business and extended Mattel teams to support and enhance the business in both on line and bricks and mortar
- Ad-hoc reports and projects as needed
- Manage day-to-day account details internally and externally including order/shipping follow-up, in-store distribution, sales information/product samples, quote sheets and item set-up, inventory management and various account requests
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of one-year vendor experience as a sales representative
- Experience on Walmart (Retail Link) or other .ca retailers an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills, comfortable working in a team environment
- Attention to detail, accuracy is imperative
- Ability to work under pressure in changing environment
- Strong presentation skills and ability to craft a sales story
- Excellent organizational & analytical skills including forecasting experience
- Strong PC skills (Excel/Word/Power Point) required
- Cognos/C-10 skills an asset
The requirements of this position may change from time to time in accordance with the changing conditions of the business. Therefore, Mattel requires the incumbent to be flexible and to assume any corresponding changes in responsibilities.
Mattel welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.