We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Production Operator (various positions)
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
MEGA – Mattel is currently searching for Operators for its toy manufacturing factory located in Ville St-Laurent. The positions are available in the Assembly, Bagging, Molding and Shipping departments.
We are offering:
- Good work atmosphere;
- Day, evening and night shifts / 8 or 12 hours (according to availabilities);
- Fixed working schedule;
- Cafeteria on-site;
- Accessible via public transportation (bus stop in our parking);
- Free on-site parking available;
- Between $13.10/hr and $14.50/hr;•
- Salary paid weekly
- Security measures in place for Covid-19 (masks provided).
- Punctuality and autonomy;
- Comfortable performing physical work;
- Team work spirit;
- Ability to follow work instructions;
- Some positions require security shoes (we reimburse eligible expenses).
By phone: 514-333-5555 ext: 2500 or 2269
By email: email@example.com
In person: 4505, Hickmore, Montréal, H4T 1K4
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.