Customer Service Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Customer Service Coordinator
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Visit us at www.mattel.comwww.facebook.com/mattelor www.twitter.com/mattel
Check us out on: http://www.youtube.com/MattelRecruiterre you?
As an industry leader, Mattel Netherlands prides itself on being led by its people in the dynamic fast moving consumer goods industry. We look for people that are excited by a challenge, want to be rewarded for performance and who are motivated to make things happen.
Supporting the Mattel vision, we have 80 dedicated employees based at our office in Amstelveen in The Netherlands where “we inspire wonder in the next generation to shape a brighter tomorrow”. It hosts a diverse mix of commercial functions (Sales, Customer Marketing, Customer Services, Consumer Products) as well as support functions (Finance, IT, Procurement, Legal, Product Integrity, HR, Logistics).
At Mattel we create the experiences that capture kids’ hearts, open their minds and unlock their potential through play. By fostering a culture of entrepreneurialism, we encourage everyone to channel their inner garage spirit, challenge the status quo and let kids inspire endless creativity. We balance speed and agility with having fun, winning together, and achieving bold goals. All this, in a respectful environment where we celebrate every voice, everywhere!
For our Mattel office in Amstelveen we are looking for a full time, temporary Customer Service Coordinator to start immediately.
Customer Service Coordinator E-Commerce
- Accurate and timely processing of orders
- Timely allocation of stock to orders and preparing shipments for warehouse
- Confirm orders in customer web portal
- Managing order book to ensure alignment with customer
- Facilitate customer or internal queries from Sales, Finance, Planning or Logistics
- Proactively communicate discrepancies in customer data to Sales
- Contact with Inventory Allocators, Sales and Finance
- Support market Customer Service team with claims resolution
- Participate in process improvement initiatives, both internal and with customer
- Additional administrative tasks as agreed
- Maintaining high performance and quality service to support Sales reaching monthly sales targets. High data accuracy is required to avoid claims and charges. Retaining a high degree of knowledge about the customer to be successful.
- English - written & spoken. A Second European language is considered beneficial, especially French, German, Spanish or Italian
- Advanced Excel-skills
- Analytical skills
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office, AS400 is a pre)
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain processes
- Customer service experience is a must!
- Knowledge of order management and marketing are a plus
- Numerate and accurate data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Confident to recommend innovative solutions
- Team approach and integrated approach with other teams
- Flexibility and proactive
What It’s Like to Work Here:
Mattel is passionate about our employee experience, which is built on community, opportunity and purpose. Our employees are at their best when they’re recognized, rewarded, and empowered to drive their own Mattel journey – that’s why we offer flexible work schedules, unlimited paid time off for exempt employees, a generous holiday schedule, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. Depending on location, we also provide on-site resources like childcare and a fitness center to help seamlessly integrate work and life. There are endless opportunities to grow here, with a strong focus on career development, open access to senior leadership, and on-site and online training. Employees often say the best part of working at Mattel is the people, and we build our community through employee resource groups, clubs, leagues and activities that allow you to bring the “whole you” to work. We’re a family-friendly, inclusive, purpose-driven company that provides ample time and unique opportunities to give back to the communities in which we work and play.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.