Accounting and Finance Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Finance Coordinator, Procure to Pay
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
MGSS Finance Coordinator
Procure to Pay
Department(s): MGSS Procure to Pay (P2P)
Reports to: MGSSE PTP Manager Finance Location: Amstelveen
Purpose of Position & Primary Responsibilities:
- Primary/First Point of Contact & Relationship Management between On-shore and off-shore Shared Services
- Lead Relationship Management between On-shore shared Services and Mattel Business Units (BUs)
- Customer facing (internal/external) role working as part of a global Shared Services team (MGSS)
- Provide support on MGSS activities for all Mattel European markets
- Participation in MGSS projects
- Assist, guide and train BUs, MGSS teams & BPO with the resolution of any process, transactional, and technical issues related to P2P
- Ensure on-going emphasis on client service and satisfaction
- Ensure that any escalated issues or inquiries are followed up, investigated and resolved in a timely manner, escalate to MGSS P2P Regional Lead where appropriate and manage through to resolution Focusing on First-time right should be your standard way of working
- Process Improvements:
- Define & assist on process improvements identified by both MGSS and BPO
- Manage BPO Team members through improvement action plans
- Establish priorities and deadlines
- Take part in any structured support and training that may be required by the Business Units; i.e. Oracle/Coupa training, new processes, MGSS onboarding
- Performing both internal and external Business Controls; Month End closing Sox Controls as an example
Procure to Pay
Primary Responsibilities and focus are within the Procure to Pay Tower within the MGSSE and includes but is not limited to the following elements and activities:
- Perform P2P activities, when required, in order to provide support to the BPO, MGSS & Mattel Business Units in relation to the following processes (including but not limited to):
- Invoice scanning and processing
- Issue Resolution
- Business Unit Relationship Management
- Supplier Payment Review & Approval prior to submission by the Banking Team
- Month End Closing Activities e.g.
- Reconciling AP subledgers to General Ledgers at Month end
- Prepare liability and VAT tie-outs at the end of the month
- Review and Approval of Month End Reports provided by the BPO
- Opening and Closing of AP Periods
- Supplier maintenance oversight
- T&E Oversight & Reporting
- Approve Audit reporting and follow up for both P2P and Expense Reporting
- Corporate Credit Card Program: overview & maintenance.
- Playing a significant role in our project on rolling out Coupa to all our business units
- Fluency in English and one other European language (written & spoken)
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Knowledge, insight and interest in (financial) administrative (accounting) processes
- Experience with Procure to Pay activities is a must
- Experience with Oracle AP Module, experience with Coupa and Blackline are considered as a pro
- Excellent telephone manner
- Influencing skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Confident to recommend innovative solutions
- Strong organizational skills / ability to prioritize
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Work experience in an international environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Accounting and minimum 5 years’ equivalent work experience
What It’s Like to Work Here:
Mattel is passionate about our employee experience, which is built on community, opportunity and purpose. Our employees are at their best when they’re recognized, rewarded, and empowered to drive their own Mattel journey – that’s why we offer flexible work schedules, unlimited paid time off for exempt employees, a generous holiday schedule, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. Depending on location, we also provide on-site resources like childcare and a fitness center to help seamlessly integrate work and life. There are endless opportunities to grow here, with a strong focus on career development, open access to senior leadership, and on-site and online training. Employees often say the best part of working at Mattel is the people, and we build our community through employee resource groups, clubs, leagues and activities that allow you to bring the “whole you” to work. We’re a family-friendly, inclusive, purpose-driven company that provides ample time and unique opportunities to give back to the communities in which we work and play.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.