We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Part-Time Party Server
Palo Alto, California
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
American Girl San Francisco (Palo Alto) is looking for dynamic individuals as Part-Time Party Servers to deliver food and beverages and provide an outstanding dining experience to our Bistro guests. If you thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment while remaining positive and upbeat, have exceptional communication skills, and can handle customer issues and requests graciously and on a timely basis, we want to hear from you.
This position will:
* Bus and set tables.
* Assist with table service, including delivering beverages and food.
* Stock work stations.
* Deliver excellent customer service; graciously handle customer issues and the timely execution of requests.
* Perform diverse physical tasks as assigned.
* High school degree or equivalent preferred.
* ServSafe certification, preferred.
* 1 to 2 years of runner, busser, or server experience in a high volume, fine-casual dining or related restaurant, preferred.
* Experience working with children, preferred.
* Impeccable customer service skills.
* Physically demanding position; strength, mobility and dexterity needed. You must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.