We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Supervisor Key Account, Indonesia
Pondokaren Indah, West Java
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
- Sales & Profitability
- Complete a GAP for each key account
- Establish customer sales, distribution and shelf space targets by brand, by quarter, and full year.
- Review customer performance quarterly with accounts and management
- Define pricing and selling strategies, and trade terms to maximize sales and income
- Manage credit and receivables
- Retail Space Management
- Aggressively acquire shelf space
- Jointly develop productivity metrics for shelf space to measure performance
- Utilize POS data to substantiate space acquiring plan
- Proactively develop space management recommendations, and implementation plans
- Customer Relationship
- Develop, via effective use of communication skills, a strong business relationship with accounts key personnel and be able to influence their decisions.
- Complete and execute a GAP for each key customer
- Understand the business of key customers, be able to add value to their business
- Listing, Merchanising, and Inventory Management
- Understand category development drivers and tools in retail trade
- Effectively plan and control coverage of personal accounts in line with business potential. Effect store audits in order to be fully aware of the in-store status of our products.
- Execute and negotiate products/category list with key customers
- Jointly execute the plannogram, and ensure the right merchandising at store level
- Understand supply chain management including logistics practices, J.I.T., inventory control systems, ordering systems, information technology, etc.
- Continuously improve inventory levels, space and merchandising
- Retail advertising & promotion activities
- Develop customer propositions and sound commercial plans that are practical and executable in the field
- Develop and execute marketing and promotion strategies
- Co-manage trade terms and available co-op advertising and promotion budget
- Jointly develop sales support materials
- Understand and interpret research and shopper insights
- Monitor competitive activities and market trends
- University graduate of business management, markting, or equivalent.
- 5+ years experiecne in sales & marketing in local retail environment, preferable in FMCG
- Experience in hypermarket selling
- Proven sales and key account management record
Mattel is a creations company that inspires the wonder of childhood. Our mission is to be the recognized leader in play, learning and development worldwide. Mattel’s portfolio of global consumer brands includes American Girl®, Barbie®, Fisher-Price®, Hot Wheels®, Monster High® and Thomas & Friends®, among many others. Mattel also creates a wealth of lines and products made in collaboration with leading entertainment and technology companies. With a global workforce of approximately 31,000 people, Mattel operates in 40 countries and territories and sells products in more than 150 nations. Visit us at www.mattel.com/careers, www.facebook.com/MattelCareers or www.twitter.com/mattelrecruiter.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.