We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-five year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you're in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Assoc Manager National Account
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It’s our heritage and it’s also our future. Because we don’t just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play.
At Mattel we are at our best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard. We are committed to facilitating a diverse and inclusive workplace that values and shares an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives. We also aim to create a family-friendly workplace that makes it possible for our team to more easily balance family life and their work at Mattel.
We require all members of our ANZ team to be fully vaccinated.
Mattel ANZ are seeking a proactive and confident National Account Manager to join our Sales team in early 2022, leading our Grocery channel. In this role you will work to achieve defined key performance metrics by developing and delivering sound business strategies, whilst maintaining multiple relationships within the accounts assigned. This role has one Key Account Manager as a direct report.
You will bring strong negotiation skills, a decisive and positive attitude, and an eagerness to grow your career. This is a great opportunity to join a high performing team in a leading role, within a fast-paced organisation where speed and agility are key.
As a National Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Achieving agreed sales targets by month and by brand within trade spend parameters
- Conducting sales activities to achieve short- and long-term business objectives which maximise profits and market share
- Participating in team and business unit discussions and providing sales perspective on product performance, promotion, distribution, and pricing decisions
- Developing plans in co-operation and agreement with relevant in-house functions e.g. Marketing, Customer Marketing and Finance
- Sales forecasting for your assigned retailers and participation in quota review meetings
- Developing and maintaining on-going professional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications in commerce, business or marketing.
- A minimum of 5 years proven account management experience with strong knowledge of the principles of account management and understanding of category and marketing plans
- Strong planning and forecasting skills, along with high level analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to strategically influence stakeholders
- Ability to focus, prioritise and make difficult decision
Does this sound like you? Are you excited in the opportunity to work with iconic brands and drive commercial success? If so apply now!