We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-five year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you're in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It’s our heritage and it’s also our future. Because we don’t just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
Mattel Australia & New Zealand are seeking a driven and proactive Product Manager to join the Marketing team in a fast paced role where no two days are the same! This role focuses on range architecture, volumes, pricing for the year ahead, and SKU management for our Vehicles portfolio in both Australia & New Zealand.
Your high level of passion and can do attitude will see you excel in this role, along with your demonstrated love of using insights to find answers.
As a Product Manager your impact will be seen by:
- Creating the product range build based on prior like for like examples, brand strategies, retailer strategies, and ways to win.
- Monitoring and analysing competitor activity to identify product and price opportunities, and providing reporting information of product performance to the business as required.
- Leading SKU management for the portfolio including management of excess stock, consumption modelling, changes in product codes and assortment mixes, and lifecycle management.
- Consultation with internal stakeholders (Sales, Planning, Customer Marketing and Finance) when building the range to ensure it is in-line with profitability requirements, consumer and competitor trends, and sales strategies.
- Leading portfolio discussions in regular sales forecast review meetings. Manage quotas and monitor the performance of key driver lines, watching sell through rates and future forecasts.
- Liaising with global and regional Mattel offices on product issues including product development, compliance, pricing, avails, assortment mixes, global product trends and market research.
- Partner with Brand Manager and Marketing Manager to demonstrate best practise.
- Tertiary qualified in Marketing, Business Management, Economics, or other business related disciplines
- 4 years product management/ merchandise planning/planning experience. Experience in FMCG or consumer goods environment is preferable but not required
- A love for finding the answers through numbers and an ability to interpret and communicate their implications
- Proven ability to prioritise and work under pressure showcasing a solution orientated mentality
- Passionate about the brands and the team that help bring them to life!
This is a great role for an ambitious Product Manager to grow your career in a global toy company with iconic brands. Interested? Apply now!