We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-five year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you're in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It’s our heritage and it’s also our future. Because we don’t just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
Mattel ANZ is looking for an experienced Sales Inventory Analyst to support the team by monitoring sales forecast and performance, while providing insights into opportunities to ensure product availability and sales are maximized. The right candidate for the role will have a love of finding the answers through analysis, and will be excited for the opportunity to provide actionable insights to drive commercial results.
Your impact as a Sales Inventory Analyst will be seen by:
- Seek continuous improvement and efficiency in account, business unit and market performance reporting.
- Monitor SKU performance and provide the Account Managers with a review of sell-in and sell-thru data to help identify inventory risks and opportunities.
- Monitor performance to identify potential shortages & obsolescence risks. Work proactively with internal stakeholders (Sales, Planning, Marketing) to take corrective action.
- Liaise with retailer inventory planners to drive sales performance through stock levels, purchases, timing & stock turn performance
- Own the data; working within excel to produce monthly reports aligned to KPIs.
- Lead the maintenance of tracking tools for Promotions, Catalogues and field activity
- Assist the sales team to create, present and maintain Joint Business Plan (or equivalent) for key retailers
- Tertiary qualified in business or logistics related discipline an advantage
- Experience in Production/Supply Planning
- Highly computer literate, confident with V-Look ups and Pivot tables a must
- Proven ability to analyse data and provide commercial recommendations
- Team player with strong inter-personal skills
- High attention to detai
Does this sound like you? Are you excited in the opportunity to work with iconic brands and drive commercial success? If so apply now!