Sales Support Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
The Sales Analyst role is instrumental in supporting the sales team with item setup for each season, ongoing item maintenance, as well as assisting with weekly reporting and ad-hoc analyses. This role will support the Sales and Operations Planning team.
What Your Impact Will Be:
- New item set up using Item 360, 1 World Sync, and Data Sync/Retail Link
- Maintain item accuracy through regular item information maintenance insuring assortment have new child items built and linked properly.
- Manage all new and existing item seasonal quotes for both domestic and working with our import team for all direct import quote.
- Related duties include: Insuring item setup in Retail Link are accurate, request and deliver samples to account as needed, update product description templates, acquire images, update forms.
- Assist as needed with Weekly Scorecards pulls, Week over Week Analysis, Buyer Scorecard recaps, top item reports and “A” Weekly reporting.
- Manage item setup, maintenance, and ongoing accuracy for Walmart.com business.
What We're Looking For:
- have a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in sales analysis or merchandise buying/planning
- highly proficient with MS Excel and Outlook
- have experience using the Walmart Retail Link system, Item 360 and 1 World Sync
- have strong analytical skills
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills – able to communicate effectively with internal team members and customers
- have a good understanding of item assortments and parent/child item relationships
- be detail oriented and possess the ability to maintain a high level of process accuracy
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.