We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-five year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you're in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It’s our heritage and it’s also our future. Because we don’t just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
Mattel is seeking a Sales Analyst for the Walmart and Walmart.com businesses. The Sales Analyst is responsible for supporting and providing the team/company/customer with knowledge and insights-driven strategies and tactics to maximize category growth. This position is also responsible for overseeing the collection, analysis, and reporting of market, consumer, and shopper data related to the channel in an effort to increase category sales, customer satisfaction, and ROI. The position will drive weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting and be expected to provide ongoing enhancements to regular and adhoc reports.
This position will be field-based in our Rogers, Arkansas Sales office.
What Your Impact Will Be:
- Develop and lead the sales and shipping analytics for the Walmart store and Ecommerce businesses
- Develop, foster, and improve business relationships both internally and externally that lead to mutually achieving objectives
- Develop and lead improvements in standardized reports and new reports that identify trends and sales opportunities.
- Identify sales opportunities and develop fact-based selling stories using consumption, shipment, & customer’s POS to grow sales.
- Create reports to identify new trends and recommend improvements in sku mix, space requirements, online presence, and optimal feature representation.
- Communicate recommendations to sales, forecasting, marketing, and the account for improving POS, sell through, item selection, and geographic placement
- Serve as the analytical leader for the team
- Other assigned duties as assigned from Team Leader.
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of 2-3 years CPG analytical experience including working with multiple data sources.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, strong work ethic
- Passion to contribute at a high level in a team atmosphere
- High level of integrity and attention to detail
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a deadline-driven environment
- Advanced abilities with Retail Link, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, Tableau, NPD, etc..
- Presentation skills and proven ability to convey complex analytics into actionable task
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.