We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Mattel, Inc., the largest toy company in the world is seeking a Sales Rep for the Walmart store business. The Sales Rep will support a category of Fisher Price brands for Walmart . Primary responsibilities include, building a relationship with the Walmart buyer and facilitating short and long-term growth of the customer in partnership with the Sr Manager. This position will provide the highest level of service to the customer and will work to achieve revenue and profit objectives for Mattel and Walmart.
This position will be field-based in our Rogers, Arkansas Sales office. This position will require periodic travel to corporate headquarters in CA and NY and various trade shows around the country.
What Your Impact Will Be:
- Manage category for store business and meet sales goal
- Develop and present strategic account plans
- Proactively explore customer opportunities for product placements and promotions
- Maintain consistent communication across internal and external partners; build/maintain strong relationships
- Responsible for extensive knowledge of the breadth of all Mattel's brands
- Manage and present monthly sales forecasts during team meetings
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree required (focus on analytical and/or business field preferred)
- Minimum 2+ years related sales experience
- Proven success in managing existing accounts and achieving sales goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; both verbal and written
- Proficient MS Office skills required, including Excel and Power point.
- Excellent quantitative/analytical skills required; ability to make recommendations based on data analysis
- Business acumen; ability to understand retail distribution across various retail channels and business models
- Self-starter and organized
What It’s Like to Work Here:
Mattel is passionate about our employee experience, which is built on community, opportunity and purpose. Our employees are at their best when they’re recognized, rewarded, and empowered to drive their own Mattel journey – that’s why we offer flexible work schedules, unlimited paid time off for exempt employees, a generous holiday schedule, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. Depending on location, we also provide on-site resources like childcare and a fitness center to help seamlessly integrate work and life. There are endless opportunities to grow here, with a strong focus on career development, open access to senior leadership, and on-site and online training. Employees often say the best part of working at Mattel is the people, and we build our community through employee resource groups, clubs, leagues and activities that allow you to bring the “whole you” to work. We’re a family-friendly, inclusive, purpose-driven company that provides ample time and unique opportunities to give back to the communities in which we work and play. Our employees embody our WONDER values and are ready to put them into action every day.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.