We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Senior Sales Representative
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
The ideal hire must utilize an insight-driven sales approach, be proactive and focus on providing solutions, develop excellent rapport with the customer, prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, effectively communicate with buyers and cross-functional teams, and maintain expert knowledge of their assigned product line.
This position will be based in our Rogers, Arkansas Sales office. This position will require periodic travel to corporate headquarters in CA and NY and various trade shows around the country.
What Your Impact Will Be:
- Develop and execute Strategic Account Plans in partnership with the Director, generating revenue and profit margins
- Assists with promotional planning, execution and documentation in order to secure programs in-store and online
- Evaluate programs and margin targets utilizing a sales MDF budget to drive sales
- Liaison with the customer marketing / US marketing teams on unique brand initiatives
- Responsible for extensive knowledge of the Fisher Price category in order to recommend up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
- Analyze POS identifying opportunities and trends to leverage incremental shipments
- Maximize the business with defined Forecasting and Promotional planning systems, and liaise with the customer service and logistics teams to meet and exceed customer’s requirements
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree required (focus on analytical and/or business field preferred)
- 3+ years of related sales experience
- Proven success in managing existing accounts and achieving sales goals
- Thorough understanding of customer service practices and policies
- Ability to grasp detailed product knowledge, selling policies, promotions, etc.
- Resilient, optimistic and passion to continually achieve goals
- Self-initiative and motivation to manage area of responsibility with little supervision
- Tactfulness and business acumen in interpersonal relations – both internally and externally
- Strong communication with Sales team and accounts
- Experience in Sales, Marketing, Consumer Packaged Goods, or Retail environment a plus
- Omni-channel experience a plus
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.