We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Sr National Account Manager
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Mattel, Inc., the largest toy company in the world is seeking a Senior National Accounts Manager. The Senior National Accounts Manager will have responsibility for the strategic direction and management of top power brands for Mattel. Primary responsibilities include managing the relationship with Walmart and facilitating short and long term growth of the customer. The Senior National Accounts Manager will partner with cross-functional groups across the customer organization to expand the current business and develop new revenue opportunities. This position will provide the highest level of service to the customer and will provide the leadership critical to execution and achievement of revenue and profit objectives for their responsible category.
What Your Impact Will Be:
- Establish, communicate and implement a strategic business plan for the customer organization that maximizes customer profitability and service levels while ensuring the achievement of segment and corporate growth and revenue objectives.
- Create initiatives to deliver against vision and goals. Prioritize initiatives and secure and allocate resources accordingly. Develop specific action plans with goals, timing and accountabilities.
- Drive market share focus in the team.
- Establish a customer-centric and shopper-centric focus throughout the organization that anticipates and responds to the needs of the customer and their retail consumers/shoppers.
- Strong skills in selling, JBP, forecasting, execution and having a 360 degree business perspective.
- Lead the internal strategic planning and execution of these brands/businesses.
- Seek, secure and analyze information to inform strategies and plans, including industry best practices, competitive initiatives and consumer insights, to validate new product introductions and product extensions supported by product promotional opportunities that meet or exceed sales targets.
- Work on an interactive basis with the sales operations and finance teams across the business segments to ensure the success of customer sales strategies and the attainment of segment and corporate financial and performance objectives.
What We're Looking For:
- Four-year undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field; MBA preferred
- 8+ year’s related work experience
- Experience working with or managing the Walmart business and/or working with large national retailing organizations, preferably with a background in the Toy industry.
- Excellent relationship building skills with proven sales success managing key account partnerships
- Strong knowledge of syndicated data analysis, data metrics, shopper behavior, brand, competitive and category volumes
- Strong communication, interpersonal and project management skills
- Ability to leverage relationships to increase shelf-share and drive increased business
- Proven ability to lead, own and drive programs and processes
- Action oriented and excellent decision-making skills
- Strong economic thinking, financial acumen and entrepreneurship skills
- Proficient in retailer proprietary systems – Retail link, Vendor Central
- Results Oriented and Driven
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines and priorities at once while maintaining the highest level of quality and detail
What It’s Like to Work Here:
Mattel is passionate about our employee experience, which is built on community, opportunity and purpose. Our employees are at their best when they’re recognized, rewarded, and empowered to drive their own Mattel journey – that’s why we offer flexible work schedules, unlimited paid time off for exempt employees, a generous holiday schedule, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. Depending on location, we also provide on-site resources like childcare and a fitness center to help seamlessly integrate work and life. There are endless opportunities to grow here, with a strong focus on career development, open access to senior leadership, and on-site and online training. Employees often say the best part of working at Mattel is the people, and we build our community through employee resource groups, clubs, leagues and activities that allow you to bring the “whole you” to work. We’re a family-friendly, inclusive, purpose-driven company that provides ample time and unique opportunities to give back to the communities in which we work and play. Our employees embody our WONDER values and are ready to put them into action every day.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.