We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
We are currently looking for an energetic and passionate Graphic Designer. The ideal candidate will have the ability to juggle numerous projects at a time. Reporting to the packaging supervisor, this person will work in the Graphic Department and collaborate closely with Industrial & Structural Designers, Brand Managers and other project participants.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for packaging design, web sites, playbooks and promotional material. The candidate will be involved in all project steps, from conception to production.
- Participate in the design of product packages, web sites, playbooks and promotional material;
- Present and ‘sell’ various concept ideas out of previously received instructions (to internal audiences);
- Create sketches and models based upon concept ideas;
- Work closely with 3D Artists, Structural and Industrial Designers, as well as Brand Managers;
- Create coherent graphic brand norms and make sure of their workflow integration;
- Ascertain proper project documentation and archiving within established nomenclature;
- Follow up on deadlines and respect them.
- Graphic Design DEC or equivalent;
- 2 to 4 years of similar experience;
- Mastering Adobe CC suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Acrobat), Cinema 4D, Microsoft Office;
- Creativity and critical thinking skills;
- Leadership, autonomy and team spirit;
- Adaptability to change;
- Packaging knowledge and web design (asset);
- 3D modelling and photography (asset);
- Bilingualism (French/English).
Send us your CV and porfolio!
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.