Human Resources Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Human Resources Assistant
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
MEGA is looking for a Human Resources Assistant to join the Human Resources Team at our office in Ville Saint-Laurent. This position reports to the Human Resources Business Partner and will perform HR administrative work including data entry, performing operational transactions, records management, reporting, content review for the HR intranet and support the HR Business Partner with learning and development initiatives, and other ad hoc projects. This position requires high attention to detail and an ability to work with sensitive information in a confidential and professional manner.
What Your Impact Will Be:
- Provide excellent client service to all level employees including plant and professionals.
- Perform data entry for new hires and employee status changes for all MEGA employees.
- Ensure quality of data in HR systems is accurate and perform regular data quality checks.
- Provide ad-hoc and recurring reports requested by the HR Team and/or management.
- Ensure employee files are created, complete, and organized.
- Provide employment confirmation letters.
- Review and ensure content is updated on the HR Intranet.
- Provide support in the development and execution of the learning & development curriculum for employees across all levels.
- Provide support to the HR team on tasks and special projects as assigned.
What We're Looking For:
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources or a related field.
- At least 1 to 2 years of related work experience.
- Strong customer service orientation - ability to effectively communicate HR initiatives, policies and procedures to all level employees.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- High attention to detail and solid organizational skills.
- Must be dependable, resourceful and demonstrates a sense of urgency.
- Proven experience working with sensitive and confidential information.
- Continuous improvement mindset with an ability and eagerness to challenge the status quo.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Experience with PeopleSoft and/or ADP is an asset.
- Bilingual (English & French), oral and written.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position.Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.