We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
Our Quality Assurance Department is responsible for establishing and coordinating the certification that is applicable to our processes and products. The role of Quality Technician reports directly to the Sr. Manager Global Laboratories.
- Carry out tests on toys in compliance to the company standards and procedures;
- Support customers for documents requests;
- Prepare the product technical files according to the norm requirements and procedures;
- Carry out chemical tests related to heavy elements and plasticizers;
- Enter test results in the laboratory information management system (LIMS);
- Follow up sample reception, identification, sample handling, measurement and testing, control record considering established procedures;
- Comply with the procedures and work instructions applicable to the Quality Management System (ISO 9001 & ISO/IEC 17025);
- Participate to other projects as requested by the supervisor of the Laboratory (Kaizen, 5S).
- 2-3 years of experience in a manufacturing consumer products environment (preferably in the industry of toys or children’s products);
- College Diploma (DEC) or equivalent;
- Extensive knowledge with chemical testing on plastic materials(ICP-OES /GC-MS);
- Certificate in quality assurance (asset);
- Ability to read Bill of Materials (BOM);
- Experience with the following Standards: EN71, ASTM F963, ISO8124, SOR;
- Knowledge of plastic properties;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and with Laboratory Information Management Systems (asset);
- English and French (verbal and written).
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.