We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Security Site Supervisor
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
- The incumbent ensures a safe environment for all staff, visitors and contractors of the company.
- Ensures the proper use of the parking lots as well as their safety.
- Establishes the work schedules of agents and their replacements.
- Compiles statistics of service activities.
- Conducts rounds and inspections and, as appropriate, prepares reports.
- Ensures the follow-up and quality of written staff reports in accordance with established procedures.
- Performs various administrative tasks.
- Diploma of College Studies in Industrial Security or other related degree; however, solid work experience as head of a security service will be considered;
- Ability to deal with a multicultural clientele;
- Ability to easily build rewarding and engaging relationships;
- Ability to organize work effectively and make quick and judicious decisions;
- Ability to establish partnership relationships both internally and externally;
- Knowledge of and ability to work with different security systems (access control, cctv and alarm systems.);
- Good micro-computing skills;
- Be flexible (variable hours);
- Bilingualism (spoken and written)
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.