We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-five year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you're in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Warehouse Order Processor Clerk
San Bernardino, California
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It’s our heritage and it’s also our future. Because we don’t just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
The Team: The Warehouse associate is part of the San Bernardino Distribution Center team.
What Your Impact Will Be:
- Constantly monitors pick generations from the WMS application, releases customer packing lists from WMS and assign them to a printer for printing according to established procedures.
- Submits Help Desk ticket when there are any issues with any functions related to printing orders.
- Sorts printed packing lists by priority and area of intended fulfillment. Batches and collates invoices when required to expedite fulfillment process.
- Responds to Customer Service Department requests for order information and order cancellations.
- Monitors the performance of various printers. Documents jams, paper problems, and usage.
- Performs simple maintenance for Zebra printers and other hardware.
- Trouble-shoots and diagnoses problems as they arise and is instrumental in the implementation of the solution.
- Is responsible for contacting appropriate maintenance services when needed.
- Maintains adequate on-hand inventory of all printer paper supplies for all businesses. Reports monthly on paper usage to Director.
- Maintains the print processing room in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Participates on a 5S team to perform inspections.
- Makes locators tags for the pick towers, prints routing bar codes and IPTI user barcodes when requested.
- Provides various levels of training as requested and is responsible for the training of season Pick Processors.
- Undertakes various projects as requested and works in other areas of Fulfillment as needed.
What We’re Looking For:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- One year experience with printing customer invoices or extensive experience with WMS
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Familiarity with American Girl fulfillment operating systems (WMS, Electrol, and IPTI)
- Ability to work unsupervised as you may be the only person in the building.
- Ability to document and communicate new procedures as requested.
- Time management is critical, and you must be able to perform
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.