Human Resources Jobs
We're looking for people who are up for the challenge of honoring a seventy-year legacy by making their own mark in new frontiers. If being part of a remarkable transformation energizes you, you’re in the right place. We need pioneers, inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Part-Time (30-Hr.) Human Resources Coordinator Hourly Position (Fully Benefit-Eligible)
Please turn off any pop up blockers before clicking apply now
• Enter all new employee information, update and modify information in HR systems as needed.
• Complete all data entry according to set guidelines; complete reports as needed
• Ensure all new hire paperwork is completed and filed appropriately. Assist employees with issues as needed.
• Review time cards to ensure an accurate employee payroll; train managers/supervisors on paid time off entry and approval processes.
• Coordinate and deliver New Hire Orientation
• Provide basic level employee relation support for hourly population; partner with management for escalated employee issues
• Coordinate internal and external community facing events such as United Way and others
• Additional responsibilities as assigned.
* High school degree or equivalent and college degree in Human Resources or other related field, preferred.
* 2 - 3 years professional work experience preferably in an HR role.
* Basic knowledge of employee relations practices and procedures; ability to handle escalated issues in a professional manner
* Ability to always communicate professionally tactfully, and with the utmost diplomacy, ability to handle confidential matters
* Must have strong organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written)
* Must have strong computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook). Demonstrated ability to review and analyze data
* Must be available to work evening, weekend, and holiday shifts.
* This fully benefit eligible position is schedule for a minimum of 30 hours per week and may work up to 40 hours a week based on business need.
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.