We're playing all around the world and each office has one thing in common: they're full of highly creative, driven, and diverse people working to create the future.
We're headquartered in El Segundo, California: a town a few miles from Los Angeles that's kept its casual, beachy vibe, despite being home to several other major global employers and a stone's throw to the entertainment capital of the west coast.
- An inspirational design center, photography and film studio, corporate tower and two warehouses
- On-site fitness center, childcare, dry cleaning, car wash & more
- Fun, collaborative spaces to connect – like our indoor Hot Wheels track, the Barbie Foosball table, or the VW van and treehouse "meeting rooms"
- LA's world-famous museums, sports and amusement parks close by
Oh - did we mention the beach is close enough to catch some waves before you hit the office?Explore this campus
American Girl Headquarters
With making a positive difference in girls' lives at the heart of what we do, it's no surprise American Girl is located in Middleton, Wisconsin: a city known for its excellent schools, and consistently ranked as one of the best places to live, work, play, and raise a family.
American Girl Retail
Our retail locations are found in some of the hottest shopping and vacation destinations in the U.S. With beautiful shopping spaces, one-of-a-kind experiences, restaurants, and special events, a visit to our stores is an unforgettable experience for girls everywhere.Explore this campus
Fisher-Price has deep roots in East Aurora, New York: a small, historic village 20 minutes southeast of Buffalo. It's a close-knit community with lovely old homes, gently rolling hills, good schools, and neighbors who agree that heavy snow is a great excuse to get together and shovel.
- Team Center approach featuring an open environment fostering creativity and dialogue
- On-site childcare and fitness center
- Toy testing labs and photo studio
- Fisher-Price Heritage Center
- Inspirational workspaces to ideate
- Fun activities & philanthropic events
Located in the beautiful city of Montreal, MEGA houses a Creative Design Center and North America’s Biggest Toy Factory. At MEGA, you can build your career with co-workers who make you feel like family, in an environment that's all about balance, challenging yourself, and learning and working as one team.
- On-site cafeteria and toy store
- Relaxation rooms and coffee lounge
- Yoga, volleyball and other activities as part of our Wellness Program
- Social events and holiday celebrations
- Philanthropy opportunities
- Free parking, electric vehicle charging stations, and public transportation right to our door
We play in 35 countries across the globe. Our international teams help us leverage our global reach into local markets in the smartest, most effective ways. They're a driving force in ensuring our products have global relevance, and that every child has a chance to learn and develop through play.