American Girl Retail Jobs
It takes a lot of talented people to make a girl’s visit to American Girl unforgettable, and we're always looking to add to our teams. American Girl stores are fun and upbeat, and we offer our employees the same premium experience we provide to our customers, including volunteer opportunities, employee discounts, treat days, and more.
- Sales Dept Clerk - engage with our customers and share the WONDER of our products
- Merchandise Handler - play a key role in restocking and back-of-house operations
- Merchandising Associate - ensure our sky-high American Girl standards are met in the store
- Experience Associate/Doll Hair Stylist - create an unforgettable experience for girls, mainly by styling their doll's hair and making them look beautiful
- Flyers - help where you're most needed each shift as the ultimate team player (Sales Dept Clerk, Merchandise Handler, or Merchandising Associate)
- Hosts - deliver an amazing first impression by greeting and seating guests, and managing the reservations system
- Servers - extend the premium store experience to the restaurant for our guests
- Runners - play a pivotal role in making sure guests have everything they need, including refills and clean tables
- Cooks - craft meals fit for a celebration
- Leaders - lead a talented team to deliver the ultimate customer experience
5 results found for Retail and Merchandising
American Girl NYC - Seasonal Sales Department ClerkNew York, NY 09/27/2023
American Girl NYC - Sales Department ClerkNew York, NY 08/22/2023
Sales Department Clerk Part Time SeasonalLos Angeles, CA 09/03/2023
Sales Department Clerk Part TimeCharlotte, NC 08/21/2023
American Girl Sales Department Clerk (Part-Time/PTU)Dallas, TX 08/09/2023
I enjoy working at American Girl because it is a family friendly work place. My favorites are the BeForever characters because girls get to learn about history. Whenever I help a guest pick out that perfect gift, it puts a smile on my face. Veronika
AA/EEO and Accessibility Commitment
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
Mattel aims to make its Careers website accessible. It is Mattel’s Policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you’re interested in applying for employment with Mattel, and need assistance with this online system at any point during the application, screening or selection process, or if you believe you do not meet any of the required qualifications of a posted position due to a protected disability and would like to explore the possibility of an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at: TalentAcquisition@mattel.com. It is Mattel's Policy to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, social origin, age, marital status, veteran and protected veteran status, disability, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Mattel has also developed an Affirmative Action Program in compliance with federal regulations and to enhance Mattel's objectives of equal access to opportunities at all levels of employment.